1 Cup Sugar
12 Egg Yolks
1T Pistachio Paste
5 1/4 Cups Heavy Cream
1. Scald heavy cream and sugar together but do not bring to a boil.
2. Temper the cream into the egg yolks and add the pistachio paste.
3. Preheat oven to 325 and place the mix into an oven safe baking dish.
4. Place the baking dish on top of a flat sheet tray add pour water onto the sheet tray and bake for 20 minutes or until set.
5. Remove the baking dish and place in refrigerator to chill.
6. When ready to serve sprinkle sugar in the raw on top of the brulee just and shake off the excess. With a brulee torch cook the sugar.