5 Chicken Breast
1lb Breading (recipe below)
10oz Parmesan Cheese
3 1/2 Cups Flour
1lb Bread Crumbs
2T Granulated Garlic
4T Romano Cheese
4T Salt and Pepper
1. Take the chicken and place in flour, and then put the chicken into the beaten egg.
2. After chicken is coated in egg mixture place in the breading and cover completely.
3. In a pan over medium heat, add oil and pan fry the chicken. When the chicken is done place on paper towel.
4. Place some of the marinara on top of the chicken and then top with the mozzarella cheese and melt in the oven.
5. Place cooked hot pasta in a bowl then place the rest of the sauce on top and then top with chicken.