1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
1T Olive Oil
1/2t Garlic (chopped)
1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
1/4 Cup Romano Cheese
1T Parsley (chopped)
1T Fresh Thyme (chopped)
1. Cook garlic in olive oil until tender. Set aside and allow to cool to room temperature.
2. Mix all ingredients together and store in an air tight container overnight.
6 Slices of Eggplant (1/4 inch thick, longways)
1 Cup Vegetable Oil
Rollatini Mix (see recipe above)
1 Cup Tomato Sauce
1/2 Cup Mozzarella (shredded)
1. In skillet, heat oil until hot. Place eggplant slices in hot oil and cook until tender, turning once during cooking. Repeat for all 6 slices.
2. Remove from hot oil and place on paper towels to drain. Let eggplant cool.
3. Place eggplant on clean surface, over lapping tow of the longer slices slightly with the wide end of one next to the thin end of other. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Place Rollatini filling on top of eggplant and roll up.
5. Place in oven safe dish and bake at 350 deg for 30 minutes or until hot all the way through.
6. Warm tomato sauce in a small saucepan.
7. Place sauce on top of eggplant. Cover with mozzarella cheese and place back in the oven until cheese is melted. Serve.