1 Pkg Yeast
¼ Cup Warm Water
1/3 Cup Sugar
1/3 Cup Nonfat Dry Milk
1/3 Cup Shortening
3 Cups Bread Flour
2 Cups Pastry Flour
¾ Cup Water
¼ Cup Sugar
½t Vegetable Oil
1 Cup Raisins
¼ Cup Sugar
¼ Cup Softened Butter
¾ Cup Flour
1. Combine yeast and warm water and let stand until yeast is dissolved, about 5 minutes.
2. Put remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl, add yeast and, using an electric mixer with a bread hook, blend on low speed. Then beat for 5 minutes on medium speed.
3. Turn out on floured surface, cover, and let stand 1 hour in a warm place. Meanwhile, prepare cinnamon sugar and streusel topping.
For Cinnamon Sugar:
4. Combine all Cinnamon Sugar ingredients except raisins and blend well.
For Streusel Topping:
5. With a pastry blender mix together all Streusel ingredients to form a crumb mixture.
To Make Rolls:
6. With a floured rolling pin, roll dough into a 20×10 inch rectangle.
7. Spread with cinnamon sugar mixture and sprinkle with raisins.
8. Roll up starting on the long side to form a tube. Pinch edge into roll to seal.
9. With a bread knife cut into 24 3/4-inch slices.
10. Place in well greased 2 1/4 or 2 3/4 inch (top measure) muffin pans.
11. Sprinkle with streusel topping. Let rise in a warm place until double in bulk.
12. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove from pans at once.
NOTE: Rolls may be frozen and reheated.