1oz Light Olive Oil
4oz Smoked Bacon (diced)
1t Fresh chopped garlic
5oz Crimini Mushrooms (sliced)
12oz Penne Pasta (cooked)
32oz Pink Sauce
2oz Fresh Spinach
To taste Kosher salt and ground black pepper
8oz William Penn Marinade
5oz Chicken Breast
1. Heat a non-stick sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and bacon; cook until bacon is crispy, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and mushrooms, cook for about 3 more minutes until mushrooms are soft.
2. Coat chicken in marinade and add to sauté pan. Cook until chicken is cooked through, about 3-4 minutes.
3. Remove chicken and cut chicken into slices. Set aside.
4. Add cooked pasta and pink sauce. Stir constantly until sauce has thickened and pasta has heated through, about 2-3 minutes.
5. Add spinach and cook until slightly wilted.
6. Season with salt and pepper and serve with chicken on top.