1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
1/4 Cup butter (1 Stick)
1. Mix ingredients and put in a greased baking pan 13″ x 9″.
8oz Cream Cheese (1 Block)
1t Vanilla Extract
1/4 Cup Butter
1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Heath Bar Pieces
1lb Powdered Sugar (3 3/4 Cups)
1. Put cream cheese in mixer.
2. Slowly add eggs and vanilla.
3. Add butter and mix well.
4. Put in powdered sugar, then add chocolate chips and toffee pieces.
5. Just mix; do not over mix.
6. Put on top of Cake Bottom in pan.
7. Bake at 325 for 35 minutes, then check.