8oz Semisweet Chocolate Chips
3/4 Cup Butter
1 Cup Sugar
¼ Cup Cornstarch
4 Large eggs
4 Egg Yolks
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Place a small metal bowl over a saucepan with simmering water.
3. Melt the chocolate and butter in the bowl.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar, and cornstarch.
5. Sift these into the chocolate and mix well with mixer.
6. Add eggs one at a time, fully incorporating each egg before adding the next. Beat at high until batter is creamy and lightens in color. Chill mixture.
7. Coat individual soufflé cups with pan spray well.
8. Fill cups 3/4 full with batter. Bake 10 or 11 minutes. Outsides should be cake like and centers should be gooey.
9. Garnish as desired with ice cream, raspberry or caramel sauce, or fresh fruit.