3 Medium Zucchini (about 1/2 pound)
3 Medium Summer Squash (about 1/2 pound)
1 Medium Carrot
1 Small Onion
½t Garlic (minced)
1. Wash and trim zucchini and summer squash, removing ends. Cut in 1/4 inch thick, round slices.
2. Peel onion and cut in half, then in 1/4 inch strips.
3. Peel and trim carrot. Slice in 1/4 inch round pieces.
4. In a heavy skillet or frying pan, add margarine. Add carrots and onions and sauté on medium heat for 4 or 5 minutes.
5. Add summer squash, zucchini, garlic, salt and pepper to taste and continue to cook until vegetables are soft but not mushy. Season again if necessary.