6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
1T Olive Oil
2t Kosher Salt
1t White Pepper
1t Granulated Garlic
1/4 Cup Button Mushrooms (sliced)
1/4 Cup Shiitake Mushrooms (destemmed, sliced)
1/4 Cup Portobello Mushrooms (diced)
1 Cup Basil Asiago Cream Sauce
1/2lb Mini Penne Pasta (dry/uncooked)
2T Fresh Basil Leaves (chiffonade)
1/4 Cup Asiago Cheese (shredded)
1. Follow direction on the package to cook the pasta to al dente.
2. Cool pasta with cold tap water and set aside at room temperature.
3. Dice chicken and remove excess fat.
4. In a large sauté pan, heat oil until it begins to smoke.
5. Add chicken and season with salt, white pepper, and granulated garlic.
6. Once chicken is fully cooked, add mushroom and cook them thoroughly.
7. Add the pasta to the sauté pan and stir for three minutes.
8. Now add the sauce and bring to a simmer for 10 minutes.
9. Remove the pasta from the heat and place it on to serving dishes and garnish with basil and Asiago cheese.