3 Cups Cake Flour
6 large Eggs
2t Vanilla Extract
1/2 Cup Milk
1. Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl.
2. Stir in sugar, using a large spoon.
3. Add room temperature butter and eggs.
4. Using a mixer on low speed, slowly add the milk, and then the vanilla extract.
5. After thoroughly stirred, turn mixer to medium for a few minutes, then to high. Mix thoroughly.
6. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
7. Grease a standard tube pan with butter, then lightly flour it, shaking the excess from the pan.
8. Pour in the mix and bake the cake for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
9. Check the doneness of the cake with a toothpick.
10. Allow cake to cool for 15-20 minutes in the pan, then crumble the cake into small crumbs with your hands.