2T Olive Oil
1 1/2lbs Chicken Breast (cut into small strips)
1T Garlic (minced)
12oz Tomatoes (1-inch dice)
6oz Feta Cheese (rough crumbles)
3oz Kalamata Olives (roughly chopped)
1T Fresh Basil (very thin chiffonade)
Salt and Pepper
1. Sauté chicken breast strips in olive oil for 5 minutes.
2. Season lightly with salt and black pepper (feta cheese and olives are already high in salt).
3. Add paper-thin minced garlic and sauté for 2 more minutes without coloration.
4. Add diced tomatoes, then feta cheese crumbles and Kalamata olives.
5. Add chiffonade of fresh basil at the end.
6. Check seasoning.
7. Total cooking time is approximately 10 minutes.