8 Eggs (beaten)
¾ Cup Sugar
3 Cups Sweetened Condensed Milk
9oz Evaporated Milk
2 ½T Coco Lopez
1 Cup Coconut Milk
1 Cup Sugar
1T Lemon Juice
1. In a small pan, over medium heat, melt 1 cup sugar and lemon juice.
2. Stir constantly, and cook until a dark amber color.
3. Remove from heat and pour caramel into an 8 inch round pan.
4. Cool slightly until sugar begins to harden.
5. In a medium sized bowl, mix all ingredients and slowly pour into cake pan.
6. Bake in water bath at 325 °F for about 50 minutes.