1lb Chicken Breast (diced)
2 Cups Caesar Dressing
1/2lb Mushrooms (large diced, portobello)
1 Cup Parmesan Cheese
2T Olive Oil
1 Cup White Wine
1T Red Pepper (small diced)
2t Chives (chopped)
1T Minced Garlic
1. Cook pasta as directed on the package. Drain.
2. While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large sauté pan, add chicken and brown, add garlic and cook a few more minutes.
3. Stir in wine and reduce by half.
4. Combine Caesar dressing and heavy cream, set aside.
5. Add pasta to warm mixture and toss with the Caesar salad dressing.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste and garnish with red peppers and chives.