15oz can Pinto Beans
15oz can Black Beans
15oz can Great Northern Beans
2- 15 oz cans Dark Red Kidney Beans
1 Cup Olive Oil
4 Cups Yellow Onions (diced)
2 Cups Green Peppers (diced)
1 Cup Carrots (diced)
1 Cup Celery (1/2″ slices)
1lb Mushrooms (sliced)
3/4 Cup Chili Powder
1/4 Cup Ground Cumin
1 1/2T Oregano
6oz Can Tomato Paste
4 Cups Tomato Juice
2- 14.5oz cans Diced Tomatoes
1T Crystal Hot sauce
1 Cup Frozen Corn
1 Cup Black Olives (sliced and drained)
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. In an 8 quart dutch oven, heat the oil.
2. Add onions, green peppers, carrots and celery. Cook until the onions are translucent, add mushrooms and sautee three minutes more.
3. Add spices and sautee for two minutes, stirring often.
4. Add tomato paste and blend into mixture, add tomato juice and bring to a boil.
5. Add drained rinsed beans and mix well.
6. Bring to a boil and then add diced tomatoes, hot sauce, corn and black olives.
7. Turn down heat and simmer for 1 hour before serving, stirring every 15 minutes.
8. Season with salt and pepper before serving.