5 Dinner Rolls (cut in 1/2 in. cubes)
1 1/2 Cups Heavy Cream
1t Garlic Powder
2 Shallots (sliced)
1/2t Black Pepper
3 Slices Bacon (diced)
1 Pkg Frozen Spinach (thawed and drained well)
1. Render bacon in frying pan until crunchy, add shallots and cook until tender.
2. Mix eggs and cream in a bowl add the bread and all other remaining ingredients.
3. Soak for about 30 minutes or until when one of the cubes of bread is wet all the way through.
4. Using small 7-oz foil pans (found in your local grocery store) spray pans with a food release (Pam).
5. Portion bread pudding equally into 4 pans and bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes.