Cinderella’s Cheese French Toast is a Cheese Danish dipped in batter and fried like a doughnut!!Note: Although the recipe calls for Cheese Danish you can use any kind of Danish.
2 Cups Milk
1T Vanilla Extract
3T Baking Powder
2 Cups Flour
1 quart Frying Oil
6 Cheese Danishs (cut into quarters)
1. Mix eggs, milk and vanilla together and set aside.
2. Sift baking powder, sugar and flour together and add to egg mixture.
3. Allow to stand for 10 minutes.
4. Bring Shortening to 375°.
5. Dip cheese Danish in egg batter and place dipped bread in fryer until golden brown on one side and turn over to brown the other side.
6. Roll in cinnamon/sugar and serve.