Cream Cheese Filling:
8oz Cream Cheese (softened)
1/3 Heaping Cup Sugar
1t Vanilla Extract
½ Cup Sugar
1t Ground Cinnamon
4T Butter (softened)
1 Boxed Chocolate Cake Mix (do not use cake mix with pudding or chocolate syrup)
1½ Cups semisweet chocolate chips
For Cream Cheese Filling:
1. Mix cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla in mixer on low speed until combined; set aside.
For Streusel Topping:
2. Mix sugar, flour, and cinnamon in medium bowl with fork. Mix in butter until crumbly; set aside.
For Chocolate Cake:
3. Prepare cake batter according to package direction. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray muffin pans with cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
5. Fill each muffin cup halfway with chocolate batter. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of cream cheese filling on top of chocolate batter. Sprinkle streusel topping over muffins.
6. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the chocolate comes out clean. (The cream cheese center should remain moist.) Cool 10 minutes before removing from molds.