Key Lime Ponzu
1 1/2 Cups Orange Juice
3/4 Cup Soy Sauce
1 1/2T Key Lime Juice
1 1/2T Mirin
1 1/2T Rice Wine Vinegar
1/2t Crushed Red Pepper
3 1/2T Sugar
1 1/2T Cornstarch
1. Combine ingredients except key lime juice and cornstarch.
2. Bring items to a simmer for 30 minutes. Do not boil.
3. Mix cornstarch and lime juice until completely blended and immediately add to the simmering sauce.
4. Simmer for 5 minutes.
PURI PURI SAUCE
6 1/4T Canola Oil
1/3t Crushed Red Pepper
2 1/2T Fresh Garlic (chopped)
3/4T Kosher Salt
1. Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Boil for 3 minutes, stir occasionally and turn off heat.
3. Pour into a container.
Puri Puri (recipe above)
Key Lime Ponzu (recipe above)
1. Take 2 bunches fresh broccoli (about 2 pounds), cut into spears.
2. Cook the broccoli spears in lightly salted boiling water until the broccoli is al dente.
3. Toss the broccoli in the Puri-Puri.
4. Place broccoli in a serving dish and top with the Key Lime Ponzu.