YIELD: 1 Dozen
6T Unsalted Butter
3/4 Cup Sugar
1 Egg Yolk (in addition)
1/3 Cup Milk (whole)
1 1/2 Cup Flour
1 1/2t Baking Powder
2 Cups Blueberries
1 1/2 Cups Cream Cheese (whipped)
3T Unsalted Butter
1/2 Cup Flour
1. Melt butter.
2. Whisk in milk, eggs and vanilla.
3. Mix all dry ingredients together, then add milk mixture and stir until combined. Don’t over mix.
4. Gently fold in blueberries.
5. Divide batter among muffin pans.
6. Insert 1t of cream cheese into the center of the batter.
1. Rub together all ingredients until crumbly.
2. Sprinkle over batter.
1. Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 18 – 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
2. Cool in pans for 15 – 20 minutes then carefully remove from cups.
3. Serve warm with Lemon Ice Cream.