2 Cups Flour
1¼t Baking Soda
1 Cup Boiling-Hot Water
¾ Cup Cocoa Powder
½ Cup Whole Milk
1t Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Unsalted butter (softened)
1¼ Cups Dark Brown Sugar
¾ Cup Granulated Sugar
4 Eggs (warmed in very warm water for 10 minutes)
Jumbo Muffin Pan
1. Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
2. Combine boiling-hot water and cocoa powder in a separate medium bowl, whisking until smooth. Whisk in milk and vanilla extract. Set aside.
3. Combine butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a large bowl.Beat with an electric mixer at medium-high speed until light and fluffy,about 3 minutes. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.Reduce mixer speed to low. Alternately add flour mixture and cocoa mixture in 3 batches, beginning and ending with flour. Mixing until just combined.
4. Position oven racks in the upper and lower thirds of oven. Preheat oven to 350°.
5. Bake in large Muffin cups for about 20-25 minutes. Cool down.
6. Cut out some cake from the middle of the muffin. Fill with chocolate fudge (use your favorite butter cream frosting) and top with cut out cake. Pipe butter cream around cake . Freeze and dip in chocolate coating. Immediately drizzle with crushed butter finger.