2½lb Hash Brown Potatoes (shredded Potatoes Partially Blanched)
1lb Yellow Squash (sliced 1/3” thick, lengthwise)
6 Portobello Mushroom Cap (clean gills off)
4 Roasted Red Peppers
1¼lb Mozzarella Cheese (grated)
1oz Corn Starch
2T Salt and Pepper
2oz Olive Oil
1. Keeping all vegetables separated. Slice both squash and clean mushrooms and toss with olive oil and salt and pepper.
2. Grill all the vegetables and place on sheet pan to cool, this could be done one day ahead of time.
3. Mix cornstarch, potatoes and salt and pepper, together in a bowl. Get a deep sheet pan and line with Parchment paper and spray with chef coat (if this step is missed it will not come out of the pan)
4. Press a ¼ inch layer of potatoes in the bottom of the pans and then start layering the vegetables.
5. Layering, yellow squash, mushrooms, red peppers, and zucchini. In between each layer of vegetable,
6. Sprinkle cheese (about ½lb). Add the remainder of the cheese to the potatoes and press on the top.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to one hour and cut into 8 servings.
8. Top with port vinaigrette.