2lbs Ground Beef
1 medium Spanish Onion (¼ inch dice)
½ Cup Celery (¼ inch dice)
1 small Green Pepper (¼ inch dice)
1 small Red Pepper (¼ inch dice)
1 Clove Garlic (minced)
2T Chili Powder
2T Cumin Powder
1t Garlic Powder
1 1/4t Brown Sugar
1T Kosher Salt
1t Ground Black Pepper
2T Ancho Chili Powder
1t Soy Sauce
1t Worcestershire Sauce
1/4t Tabasco Sauce
1T BBQ Sauce
2 1/2 Cups Diced Tomatoes
1/4 Cup Tomato Paste
1 1/4 Cups V-8 Juice
1 Cup Assorted Heirloom Beans
5oz Tillamook Cheddar Cheese (grated)
1. Cook beans according to size and assortment with 2 bay leaves and 1 teaspoon kosher salt.
2. Melt butter in pan, add beef and brown.
3. Drain off fat, add onions, peppers, celery, garlic, both chili powders, cumin, granulated garlic, brown sugar, salt, pepper, oregano and cook 20 to 30 minutes.
4. Add rest of ingredients except beans and simmer for 1 hour.
5. Add beans and bring up temperature.
6. Serve on a fried tortilla shell and garnish with Tillamook cheddar cheese and salsa.