1T Basil pesto
1/8 Cup Onions (sliced)
1T Red Pepper (roasted)
1T Green Pepper (roasted)
1/8 Cup Portabello Mushroom (roasted)
1 Medium Tomato (sliced)
½ Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Salt/Pepper (to taste)
Flour (as needed)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Stretch pizza dough to desired thickness, and randomly puncture with tip of knife to prevent crust from bubbling.
2. Spread pesto evenly over crust leaving ¼” border.
3. Top pesto with sliced tomatoes, then shredded cheese, season with salt and pepper.
4. Top cheese with roasted vegetables.
5. Place in 400 degree oven for 6-8 minutes or until crust is at desired crispness.