1 Chicken Breast (5-6 oz, grilled)
½ Cup Tomato Basil Sauce
2T Asiago Cheese (shredded)
2T Mozzarella/Parmesan Mixture
1. Grill chicken breast, top with tomato basil sauce and cheeses.
2. Bake in oven for 2-3 minutes until melted and hot.
Chicken Parmesan Bread Crumbs
1 ½lbs Bread Crumbs
1T Garlic Powder
1T Onion Powder
1T Parsley Flakes
2T Kosher Salt
2T Pecorino Romano Cheese (grated)
1T Whole Marjoram
1. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Chicken Parmesan Breading Procedures
3T Olive Oil
1. Lightly beat all the eggs until fluffy.
2. Using separate hands for the dry and wet ingredients, dip the chicken into eggwash, shake lightly and then dredge in breading.
3. Remove and place onto parchment lined pan, ensure all chicken is covered.
4. In a heated sauté pan add 1 to 2 oz of olive oil.
5. Heat until hot and add breaded chicken.
6. Cook until golden brown.
7. Finish in oven until internal temperature is 165 degrees.
8. Serve with 3/4 Cups Rigati Pasta.