2 Tomato Slices (3oz each)
2 Fresh Mozzarella Cheese Slices (2 1/2oz each)
1oz Prosciutto (julienne)
3/4oz Greens Mix
1T Balsamic Reduction
1/4oz Pine Nuts (toasted)
1. Alternate layers of tomato and cheese.
2. Top with prosciutto.
3. Season tomato and cheese with salt and pepper and extra virgin olive oil.
4. Cut mozzarella and tomato stack in half.
5. Place lettuce mix in center of plate, cover with cheese and tomato stack.
6. Drizzle with dressing, drizzle reduction around plate and top with nuts.