5lbs Turkey Thigh Meat (raw)
1 Cup Onions (diced)
1 Cup Celery (diced)
1 Cup Carrots (diced)
1/2 Cup Tomato Paste
1 1/2 Gallons Brown Gravy (demi sauce)
1 quart Burgundy Wine
2 Cups Potato Wedges (roasted)
1/4 Cup Oil
1/4 Cup Flour
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in roast pan. Add turkey meat. Cook until brown.
2. Add onions, celery, carrots, continue cooking.
3. Add flour and tomato paste, mix well.
4. Add wine and bring to boil.
5. Add brown gravy, bring back up to boil. Reduce heat.
(Note: the gravy is to cover meat and vegetables about 1 inch over top)
6. Cover and place in oven at 350° for one hour until vegetables and meat are cooked.
7. Check seasoning. Add salt and pepper to taste.
8. When done remove from pan and serve with roasted potatoes wedges.