1/2 Head Iceberg Lettuce
1/2 Bunch Watercress
1 Small Bunch Chicory
1/2 Head Romaine Lettuce
2 Medium Tomatoes (blanched & peeled)
1 1/2 Cups Cooked Turkey Breast (diced)
3 Eggs (hard-cooked)
1/2 Cup Bleu Cheese (crumbled)
6 Strips Crisp Bacon (crumbled)
2T Chives (chopped)
1. Chop all greens very fine (reserve some watercress for presentation) and arrange in salad bowl.
2. Cut tomatoes in half, remove seeds, and dice fine.
3. Also dice the turkey, avocado, & eggs.
4. Arrange the above ingredients, as well as the blue cheese and bacon crumbles, in straight lines across the greens.
5. Arrange the chives diagonally across the above lines.
6. Present the salad at the table, then toss with french dressing.
7. Place on chilled plates with a watercress garnish.