Almond Cocoa Cookies (recipe below)
White Chocolate Banana Mousse (recipe below)
Banana Foster Sauce (recipe below)
1. Bake little cocoa almond cookies and put on the bottom of your mold.
2. Fill half with banana mouse and add crushed heath bars between.
3. Top with more banana mouse and freeze.
4. Unmold tower and decorate with whip cream and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
5. Serve with banana foster sauce.
Almond Cocoa Cookie
1 Cup Butter (softened)
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
2/3 Cup Sugar
3t Almond Extract
1t Vanilla Extract
2 1/4 Cups Flour
1/2 Cup Cocoa
1. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
2. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in extracts.
3. Combine the flour, cocoa and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
4. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto an greased baking sheet.
5. Bake at 375° for 7-9 minutes or until edges are firm.
6. Remove to wire racks to cool.
White Chocolate Banana Mousse
1 Cup Eggs
¼ Cup Sugar
1 1/4T Gelatin
2 Cups White Chocolate
1 ½ Cups Ripe Mashed Bananas
4 Cups Heavy Cream
1. In a small bowl whip sugar and eggs to soft peak.
2. Soak gelatin in cold water.
3. Drain water and microwave until liquid.
4. Microwave white chocolate at low setting until soft.
5. Whip heavy cream to soft peak.
6. Fold mashed bananas into whipped eggs.
7. Add melted gelatin.
8. Fold in melted chocolate.
9. Fold in whip cream.
¼ Cup Butter
1 Cup Brown Sugar
¼ Cup Banana Liqueur
4 Bananas (sliced)
¼ Cup Dark Rum
1. Combine the butter, sugar, and cinnamon in a skillet.
2. Place the pan over low heat either on an alcohol burner or on top of the stove, and cook, stirring, until the sugar dissolves.
3. Stir in the banana liqueur, then place the bananas in the pan. When the banana sections soften and begin to brown, carefully add the rum.
4. Continue to cook the sauce until the rum is hot, and then tip the pan slightly to ignite the rum.
5. When the flames subside, lift the bananas out of the pan and place four pieces sideways of each dessert portion.