24 Large Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
4oz Shiitake Mushrooms (sliced)
4oz Pancetta (diced small)
3 Cups Heavy Cream
4T Dijon Mustard
2T Chicken Base (paste form)
1T Garlic (minced)
2T Vegetable Oil
24oz cooked Penne Pasta
1. In heavy saucepan, sauté garlic in a small amount of oil until golden brown.
2. Add cream, Dijon, chicken base and mix well. Bring to boil and remove from heat.
3. In large sauté pan over med-high heat place pancetta and cook until golden brown, then add shrimp and mushrooms.
4. When shrimp start to turn white on both sides add the sauce to the pan and continue to cook about 1-2 more minutes.
5. In pasta bowls, place pasta and shrimp mixture into 4 equal portions. Granish with fresh-diced tomatoes and chives.