5lb Round Roast
1 Onion (diced)
2 Carrots (peeled and diced)
2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
1 Stalk Celery (diced)
Salt and pepper to taste
7 1/2 Cup Beef Bouillon
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 350º.
2. Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
3. Brown the meat on all sides and remove the meat to a roasting pan.
4. Sauté the cut vegetables until golden brown, and add to the roasting pan.
5. Pour the beef bouillon into the pan to lift off all of the caramelized vegetables and beef.
6. Pour liquid over the roast and cover.
7. Cook 30-45 min. per pound.
8. Remove from oven and let rest for 15 minute.
9. Serve with your favorite starch and enjoy.