1/2 Cups Water
1/2 Cup Lettuce Mix
3 Eggs (beaten)
4T Raspberry Sauce (Melba sauce)
1 Cup Flour (seasoned)
1 quart Soybean Oil
1 Cup Bread Crumbs (seasoned)
1 French Bread (sliced, toasted, 9″)
2 Boursin Cheese Wheels (5oz each)
1. Cut cheese wheels in half crosswise with a hot dry knife.
2. Dredge cheese in flour then egg and then bread crumbs.
3. Repeat in egg then bread crumbs.
4. Set aside in refrigerator.
5. Fill a cast iron skillet with oil 1/4″ high.
6. Heat oil to 350° and fry cheese until golden brown then flip over and fry the other side.
7. Remove from oil and place on paper towel.
8. Place salad mix on center of plate and arrange bread slices around cheese, top with sauce.