¼ Cup Olive Oil
1 Cup Zucchini (chopped)
1 Cup Squash (chopped)
½ Cup Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
½ Cup chopped Portobello mushroom (chopped)
1 Cup Red Onion (diced)
½ Cup Olive Oil
1 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
1T Parsley (chopped)
Method of Preparation
1. Place lentils in a saucepan with water to cover the lentils. Drain and cool.
2. In pan, add olive oil.
3. Grill zucchini, squash, red bell pepper and mushrooms. Cool.
4. In a bowl, add lentils and grilled vegetables.
5. Mix the olive oil and vinegar and add to lentil mixture.
6. Add diced onions.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Store in refrigerator in air-tight container.