Step 1: Starter Dough
3/8 Cup Water
1 Cup Bread Flour
Pinch of Fresh Yeast
1. Mix together all ingredients and rest overnight in refrigerator.
4 cups Bread Flour
1 1/2 cups Starter Dough (from above)
3/4oz Fresh Yeast
1 1/2T Granulated Sugar
1 1/2 Cups Sunflower Seeds
1 1/2 Cups Water
1. Mix everything together and knead dough until smooth texture and it comes away from the mixing bowl clean.
2. Cover dough with cloth and let it rest for 30 minutes.
3. Scale dough pieces into desired weight and shape pieces into round dough balls.
4. Let the dough sit until it is double the size.
5. Place in oven at 400°F for approximately 15-20 minutes.
6. Let the bread cool before slicing.