Yield: 12 servings
1T Olive Oil
2 Cups Cranberries (frozen, sliced)
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Orange Juice
½t Orange Compound (dried orange peel – can be omitted)
½t Dried Ginger
4oz Mandarin Oranges (canned, diced)
1. In a sauce pan, add olive oil and heat.
2. Add cranberries.
3. When the cranberries begin to break down, add the sugar, orange juice, orange compound and ginger.
4. Cook ingredients until they are incorporated, then remove from heat.
5. Add small diced mandarin oranges and chill.
6. Store in air-tight container in refrigerature.