1 1/3lbs Yukon Gold Potatoes
6T Butter (4T and 2T)
1/4 Cups milk
2T Canola Oil
4oz Shallots (Caramelized)
1. Julienne shallots and caramelized in canola oil in skillet. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Add 4T of butter and continue to sauté until golden brown.
3. Boil potatoes until tender. Peel if you do not like the skins.
4. Place potatoes in large mixing bowl and mix on low speed until broken up.
5. Add in milk and butter slowly.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Add in caramelized shallots.