1 Cup Butter
1 1/2 Cups powder sugar
1 1/4 Cups Bread Flour
7 Egg Whites
Dark Chocolate (melted for brushing inside of shells)
1. Cream butter, powder sugar and bread flour.
2. Add egg whites, slowly.
3. Spread thin round circle on greased and floured sheet tray.
4. Bake at 350°F until golden brown.
5. Then, set while hot over upside down coffee cup to dry.
6. Brush inside with dark chocolate.
4 Cups Milk
3/4 Cups Sugar
1/2 Cup Butter
6T Corn Starch
1. Use part of milk and stir into corn starch.
2. Add eggs into corn starch mixture.
3. Boil the remainder of the milk, sugar and butter.
4. Once it starts boiling, add corn starch mixture.
5. Stir until it thickens.
Clear jelly example: apricot or currant
Fresh fruit of your choice, chopped
1. In a sauce pan, add some clear jelly. Add a little water, bring to a boil, and then brush over fruit.
After brushing the inside of shells, add pastry cream. Top with fresh fruit and brush with star glaze.