4 Cups Corn (grilled and shaved)
1 Cup Onions (chopped)
1 Cup Leeks (chopped)
1 Poblano Pepper (seeded and chopped)
1 Can Coconut Milk
2T Mild Curry Paste
½ Cups Dry Sherry Wine
4 Cups Corn Stock (hot)
1. In large, non-reactive pot, sweat down onions, leeks, and poblanos and season with salt and pepper.
2. Add in corn and sweat.
3. Deglaze with sherry.
4. Add in curry paste and coconut milk and mix well.
5. Bring up to temperature and simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Add in corn stock to loosen up the mixture (about a gallon).
7. Chop up the mixture first with a big hand mixer then blend in the blender until smooth.
8. Strain through a china cap and adjust seasoning and thickness with corn stock.