Ingredients for Bailey’s Mousse
1lb White Chocolate
5 Egg Yolks
1/8 Cup Bailey’s (liquor)
1/4 Cup Gelatin
1 Cup Heavy Cream
Method of Preparation
1. Cream egg yolks.
2. Whip heavy cream (not too stiff).
3. Melt chocolate in double boiler.
4. Dissolve gelatin in boiling hot water, add to chocolate.
5. Add Bailey’s to chocolate, blend well; add yolks and fold in.
6. Fold whipped cream into chocolate.
7. Spray molds inside with baking oil, sprinkle with sugar, put all on one tray, and store in freezer until mousse is ready.