1lb Well-Scrubbed Potatoes
¼ Cup Heavy Cream
Sea Salt & Pepper (to taste)
2oz Bacon (chopped)
¼ Cup Green Cabbage (finely chopped)
1. Cover the potatoes with cold water in a saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the flesh is tender when pierced.
3. Drain in a colander. Peel the potatoes while still hot.
4. Mash the potatoes until smooth.
5. Beat 4T butter into the mashed potato and season to taste.
6. Meanwhile, heat the cream in a saucepan.
7. Just as the cream comes to the boil, remove from the heat and beat into the potatoes.
8. Add 1T butter to a hot saute pan. Fry bacon and cabbage in pan for about 5 minutes, or until soft.
9. Add bacon and cabbage to the potato and mix well. Keep the potatoes warm until ready to serve.