1lb Spaghettini (smaller than spaghetti but bigger than vermicelli)
1 Cup Dry White Wine
4T Olive Oil
3 Cups Tomato Basil Sauce
¾lb Shrimp (peeled)
1lb Hard Shell Clams
½lb King Crab Legs
1. Steam clams until open, drain and reserve.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
3. Cook pasta at rolling boil while preparing seafood sauce.
4. Sauté shrimp and scallops in olive oil.
5. Deglaze with white wine and reduce.
6. Add tomato basil sauce and bring to simmer.
7. Add cooked clams in the shell and crab legs. Cook to heat through.
8. Season with salt and pepper.
9. When pasta is just underdone, drain and add to seafood and tomato sauce.
10. Toss to combine and cook for 1 to 2 minutes more to finish pasta.
11.Divide in four pasta bowls.