4- Shrimp (u-15) (peeled, deveined with tail left on)
1T Sambuca (80 proof or higher)
2T Fresh Parsley (chopped)
2T Garlic (thinly sliced)
4T Olive Oil
2- Red Potatoes
1 Lemon Wedge
3 Slices 1/2-in thick Crusty Bread
Salt and pepper (to taste)
Prepare a 6″ cast iron skillet:
1. Cut enough 1/8-in. thick slices of red potatoes to cover the bottom of your 6″ cast iron skillet.
2. Toss the potato slices with half the olive oil, garlic and parsley. Season to taste.
3. Line the bottom of the skillet with the potatoes, overlapping slightly, bake until the potatoes are half cooked (10 min at 350F).
Prepare the dish:
4. Toss 4 shrimp with the remainder of the extra virgin olive oil, shaved garlic, chopped parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Increase the temp of your oven to 475. Add shrimp to pre-cooked skillet and potatoes and place in oven for about 5 min. or until shrimp are cooked.
6. Place skillet on large oval plate along with 3 crostini’s (crusty bread), and a ramekin of 1/2-oz of Sambuca along with a lemon wedge.
7. Take the oval platter right to the table. At the table, pour the Sambuca over the shrimp and, using a lighter, flame the shrimp (do not use more than 1 Tbsp. of Sambuca).
8. When the flame goes out, squeeze the lemon wedge over the shrimp and serve.