NOTE: This recipe was scaled down by 1/3 for personal use.
3lbs Ground Beef
1lbs Ground Pork
4 Eggs (beaten)
2 Cups Fresh Bread Crumbs
1 Cups Ketchup
1 Cups Heavy Cream
1T Hot Sauce
2T Worchester Sauce
8T Unsalted Butter
2oz Green Onions (thinly sliced)
2/3lbs Onions (1/4″ chopped)
7oz Celery (1/4″ chopped)
7oz Bell Peppers (1/4″ chopped)
1T Garlic (minced)
2/3t Black Pepper
1. Melt butter in large skillet. Saute all vegetables in the melted butter at medium heat until tender.
2. Stir in cream and ketchup. Cook 5 minutes. Let cool completely.
4. Divide into 4 inch pans lined with parchment paper, 5 lb. 12 oz. per pan, 1/3 inch high.
5. Cook at 325 degrees for two hours, internal temperature at 160 degrees.
6. Let set at room temperature for approximately 10 minutes then drain grease.