Yield: 4 Dozen 2-1/2 inch Cookies
2¼ Cups Flour
1t Baking Soda
1 Cup (2 sticks) Butter
¾ Cup Sugar
¾ Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup Chopped Walnuts or Pecans (optional)
11oz Bag of Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Stir flour with baking soda and salt; set aside. I
3. n large mixer bowl, cream butter with sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla.
4. Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture.
5. Stir in nuts and Double Chocolate Chips.
6. Drop tablespoon of dough per cookie onto ungreased cookie sheets.
7. Bake at 375°F for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.