12-inch Cuban bread
3oz Serrano Ham (thinly sliced)
3oz Roasted Pork (thinly sliced)
½oz Pickle Slices
3oz Swiss Cheese (thinly sliced)
1. Cut bread into two 6-inch halves.
2. Take both halves and slice horizontally down the center, making a top and bottom loaf.
3. Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on each top half and a thin layer of mustard on each bottom half.
4. Arrange the ham and pork evenly on each half, then stack the pickle slices and cheese on each half.
5. Grill the sandwiches in a buttered sandwich press until they are flat, the bread is browned, and the cheese has melted.
6. Cut each sandwich in half and serve at once.