2T Canola Oil
1 1/2 Cups Onions (Sliced)
1 Cup Green Peppers (Diced)
2t Garlic (Diced)
4T Worcestershire Sauce
4T Dark Balsamic Vinegar
1t Cayenne Pepper
2t Black Pepper
38oz Canned Hash
10oz Tomatoes (Diced) (1.25 Cups)
1. Sauté the Onions and Peppers and Garlic in the Canola Oil.
2. Add the Worcestershire, Vinegar, Cayenne, Salt and Pepper.
3. Continue to cook for about 2 minutes and cool Mixture.
4. Add the Vegetable Mixture to the Hash and Mix then place into a 12″ pan.
5. Add the Corn Bread Mixture on top of the Hash and Bake at 325° for about 40 Minutes.