14oz Cinnamon Bread
8oz Liquid Eggs
4oz Brown Sugar
4oz White Sugar
10 Ripe Bananas
3oz Sanding Sugar (Coarse Sugar, but granulated sugar will do)
1. Dice cinnamon bread into 1 inch squares and place into a 12 inch round pan.
2. In a large bowl, mix the other ingredients except for the bananas, sanding sugar and butter.
3. Mash up 6 bananas and add them to the egg mixture. Slice up the remaining bananas and add them to the panned cinnamon bread.
4. Pour the egg mixture over the bread/sliced bananas and let stand for about 20 to 30 minutes.
5. Bake at 325 degrees for about 25 minutes. Brush the top with the butter blend and dust with the sanding sugar.
Serve warm with vanilla sauce. (recipe below)
¾ Cup Sugar
1¼ Cup Milk
1 Cup Whipping Cream
1 Egg (beaten)
½T Vanilla Paste
1. On medium heat melt butter in a small sauce pan, add flour and cook for about 5 minutes stirring continuously.
2. In a small mixing bowl mix together the remaining ingredients. Add this to the flour and butter stirring with a whisk until the mixture thickens (about 5 to 8 minutes.)
3. Serve warm or chilled.