3 lbs Shredded Potatoes (hash browns)
1/4 lb Onions (sliced)
½ cup Nacho Cheese Sauce
Pinch of Salt and Pepper
1/4 lb Diced Ham
Pinch of Garlic and Onion Powder
3oz Shredded Cheese
1. Sauté onions and ham in butter. Add dry ingredients, then mix in potatoes, and let cook until a nice golden brown.
2. In a separate container heat the nacho cheese sauce (microwave).
3. After potatoes are ready, mix together and place in an oven safe container.
4. Top with the shredded cheese.
5. Bake in oven for 15 minutes at 325ºF. Serve hot.